Design of Mechamisms
The purpose of the course spans widely: To introduce the participants to the concept of the study of movement in mechanical systems. Also to be able to master some of the techniques that are appropriate when designing movement in mechanical systems.
The course covers, e.g.:
- An introduction to symbols and symbol drawings for moving mechanical systems
- Analysis of level of mobility of mechanical systems
- Determination of mobility level for moving mechanical systems
- Graphical determination of forces and speeds
- Generation of alternative mechanisms, including substitution mechanisms and partial creation of mechanisms
After completing the course, the participants will be able to make formulations on mechanisms as well as be able to perform a basic mechanism analysis.
Moreover, to a certain extent, course participants will be able to make suggestions for attractive alternative mechanisms if a problem arises, as well as be able to make suggestions for mechanisms that will be able to perform a specific pattern of movement.
The course is intended for machine manufacturers and design engineers who design moving mechanical systems in the precision mechanical industry as well as in the heavy-duty industry.
The duration of the course is three to four days.
The course is made up of a theoretical part with compendia and exercises, which are solved individually and in groups.
The course is a standard course, which can be adapted to a certain extent to individual requests of the company.
For more information about courses
Telephone: +45 45 93 25 22 or