Integrated product development
The purpose of the course is to present participants with a common understanding of solutions to integration and efficiency enhancement in product development, a shift in attitudes, and a perception of common goals and means.
- New terms and requirements in product development
- What is Integrated Product Development?
- Process and integration in product development
- Key aspects in product development
- Goals for product and business
- What is the role of the manager?
- Development efficiency measurement
- New methods: Design for Quality, Manufacture and Environment
- Project start and orchestration
Presentations are supplemented with exercises, examples, etc.
The course is intended for managers and leading staff from the areas: Product development/design, Sales/marketing, Production, etc., in the mechanical and mechatronical industries.
The duration of the course is one to two days, preferably including the evening of the first day. The course is also offered as a residential course. A 2½ to 3½ hour introductory seminar is offered to the management.
The course schedule is decided in consultation with the company management based on company needs and programme recognitions. The course is made up of modules equivalent to a three to four day course. As part of the course, the company will be given the opportunity to make presentations on problem perception, solutions, goals and strategies.
For more information about courses
Telephone: +45 45 93 25 22 or