Deep Learning and Computer Vision Developer
At IPU we are driven by a vision of boosting the overall performance of people, machines, and systems by increasing the level of autonomy in machines and systems. – We call it “Building Brains into Machines”.
IPU specialize in solving complex technology challenges for businesses. We develop customized tech solutions based on a unique combination of digital and mechanical product development expertise supporting our clients in their sustainability and digitalization transformations.
We are experiencing a lot of interest from our industry clients in autonomous systems – our growing project portfolio is exciting and challenging. As a result, we are expanding our team with several new team members.
Role & Responsibilities
Do you have a background in developing deep learning or computer vision algorithms for data intensive, real-time industrial applications? Are you motivated by working with others to reach challenging milestones and goals?
We are looking for someone who can be a key contributor to the teams in our development projects. We work in a fast-paced environment, where being able to both plan and execute is key to success.
We offer a full-time position aimed at a developer with relevant working experience. Tasks and responsibilities will be allocated according to your experience level, areas of interest, and client demands, but will include one or several of the following areas:
- Replicating state of the art deep learning methods.
- Training and evaluating deep neural networks.
- Maintaining and deploying the above in production.
- Development of computer vision and image analysis algorithms.
- Integration of 2D and 3D vision sensors.
- Visualization and processing of 3D data (point clouds, meshes, CAD models).
- Development of software stacks used in any of the above points, where a strong focus in placed on using modern development practices to ensure robust and safe code is deployed.
Skills & Experience
- MSc in Engineering, Computer or Data Science, Applied Mathematics, Autonomous Systems, Robotics or a related field.
- Experience in a multinational setting is preferred.
- Proficient in at least one of the following programming languages: Python, C++, Matlab.
- Experience with version control tools such as Git, SVN, etc.
Algorithms and frameworks:
- Experience with OpenCV or any major computer vision libraries.
- Experience with a major deep learning framework (e.g. PyTorch, Tensorflow or Keras).
- Experience with implementing state of the art deep learning algorithms and working with large sets of training data.
- Self-starter and result oriented.
- Open to direction, feedback, and discussions with highly motivated and competent colleagues.
- Good communication skills and team player.
Working at IPU
You will be a key player in creating an exciting developing environment for yourself and your very talented and ambitious co-developers.
IPU is a well-established technology provider located at DTU Science Park, Kgs. Lyngby, with a history of close collaboration with DTU researchers. We are an elite team consisting of engineers, researchers and system architects all passionate about technology, innovation and developing creative solutions for the benefit of our industry clients, and supporting the sustainability transformation. For more information about IPU, visit our website www.ipu.dk.
We offer an opportunity to shape your own job, flexible working hours, free gym access, excellent canteen and most importantly: Great colleagues!
Please forward your CV and a few lines about yourself and your interest in the position by email to Office Manager Anika Rée, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For question regarding the position and IPU, feel free to contact Anika Rée (+45 61 75 16 66) or Autonomous Systems Tech Leads Jonathan Dyssel Stets (+45 45 16 04 33) and Jack Pimbert (+45 45 16 04 15).