Pack Calculation Pro - choose license type
Pack Calculation Pro needs to be activated with a license key. Which features are available, depends on your license type – personal, educational or professional.
For standard usage, a professional license is needed, giving access to the full feature set.
- This is a subscription product, automatically renewed every 12 months. Volume discounts are available.
- Available payment methods depend on currency and billing country, and will be presented during the ordering process.
- You can generate a quote yourself, if needed, by selecting the “Request Quote” option.
- Buy Professional License – Pack Calculation Pro
We also offer an educational license with 6 months validity, and no automatic renewal. This license offers the same features as professional, but reports are watermarked, and commercial use is not allowed.
- If you are a teacher and wish to use Pack Calculation Pro in your classroom, or:
- If you are a student and wish to use Pack Calculation Pro in your thesis project:
- Please contact us at ipu.freshdesk.com in good time before needing the license, so we can assist you getting the right license on time.
- If you are a student and should use Pack Calculation Pro in your classroom, ask your teacher to provide you the classroom license.
The third option is a personal license, which allows simulations for select refrigerants, and with few weather data locations. Registration is required. Manual renewal of the license is required after 12 months.
Obtain your personal license as follows:
- Download and install Pack Calculation Pro 5
- Start Pack Calculation Pro
- You’ll be directed to the MyCommerce Share-It website for completing your order
- After having registered, you receive the activation instructions by e-mail.
If you are a reseller, please visit Reseller Program – Pack Calculation Pro for further instructions.
If you have more advanced sales questions, please get in touch with us on ipu.freshdesk.com.
For further details regarding licensing, please refer to the End-User License Agreement.